WARM WELCOMES & STYLISH SLEEPOVERS
Gift yourself a stay in a spectacular, designer loft at stunning Whale Theatre!
Witness the full, panoramic magnificence of Greystones mornings and sunrise from these luxurious spacious duplex with large sea facing balconies.
Located perfectly between mountains and sea, train station (2 min walk) offers scenic coastal trip into Dublin City (50 min train journey)
Award winning project in buzzy seaside town with new marina, cove, beach, design/coffee shops, top restaurants, friendly pubs.
STEP INSIDE OUR LOFTS
Loft Dreaming. 1 King Bed, 2 Bunks, 2 Sofa Bed
Loft Gairdin. 2 King Bed, 2 Bunk Bed
Murphy's Loft. 2 King Bed, 2 Bunk Bed
Please click on the desired Loft for images and a link for booking via our Airbnb booking site. For further information please email us by clicking on the contact us button below.
Our lofts are finished to the highest standards with some of the features listed below
- Duplex Apartments (2-story with internal staircase).
- Outdoor Areas off both Bedrooms and Living Rooms.
- Fully fitted kitchen with every possible convenience, including: Ceramic Hob, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher and Fridge-Freezer.
- Coffee Machines
- We provide Tableware, Cookware, Utensils, Crockery, Glass & Stemware and Stainless Steel Cutlery.
- In apartment Laundry Facilities, including a Washer/Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board in each apartment.
- Complimentary Food Welcome Pack provided on arrival
- Free Wi-Fi
HD Smart TV, 49" in Lounge with Saorview and Freesat
HD Smart TV, 43"or 32" in Bedrooms with Saorview.
- Work Area with Chair and Desk Lamp.
- Luxury Bathroom Toiletries provided on Check-In.
- Weekly Apartment Cleaning with Bed-Linen and Towel change included.
- Electricity included within rate.
- Airport Pick-Up & Drop Off Service available.
Theatre Lane Lofts are located Adjacent to Meridian Point, Co. Wicklow, Ireland.
Greystones (Irish: Na Clocha Liatha) is a coastal town and seaside resort in County Wicklow, Ireland. It lies on Ireland's east coast, 3.5 km (2.2 mi) south of Bray and 24 km (15 mi) south of Dublin city centre and has a population of circa. 18,000. The town is bordered by the Irish Sea to the east, Bray Head to the north and the Wicklow Mountains to the west. It is the 2nd biggest town in the county (after Bray).
The town was named after a half mile or one-kilometre stretch of grey stones between two beaches on the sea front. The harbour area and Greystones railway station are at the northern and southern ends respectively. The North Beach, which begins at the harbour, is a stony beach, and some of its length is overlooked by the southern cliffs of Bray Head. The South Beach is a broad sandy beach about one kilometre long. It is a Blue Flag beach and receives many visitors and tourists, mainly in the summer. Greystones was named as the world's 'most liveable community' at the LivCom Awards in China.
When your reservation is confirmed we will send you details on how to get around the town and how to access the building.
Stunning Apartments, close to everything with amazing views, highly recommend ! - G.F.